Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Dreaded First Post

Hello out there! After years of contemplating a blog I've decided to dive in. I've been wanting to compile my favorite web resources for my clients and fellow designers out there who might find them helpful. For years I've been hitting google to resource a questions and undoubtedly some kind soul has a solution to my questions on their blog. It's time to give back.

This blog will have a few clips from Mad Men for our collective inspiration. It will also have some embedded video podcast and training clips. It strikes me that web design is really a collective endeavor.

I want to share what I think makes a good website. A good website is like a good set of clothes. It should fit you just right, give the right impression, feel comfortable and true to yourself and never malfunction! First impressions are everything so if you are wondering how you are doing, drop me a link and I'll give you my 2 cents!

No comments: